CNN) — Elvis Presley’s grandson Benjamin Keough has died, a representative for his mother, Lisa Marie Presley, said. He was 27.
Keough died in Calabasas, California, Roger Widynowski told CNN Sunday.
The representative said he did not have further details on the circumstances of Keough’s death, including the date.
Presley is “entirely heartbroken, inconsolable and beyond devastated,” Widynowski said in a statement, “but trying to stay strong for her 11 year old twins and her oldest daughter Riley.”
“She adored that boy. He was the love of her life,” Widynowski said.
Keough’s father was the musician Danny Keough.
Keough had a striking resemblance to his actor/singer grandfather. Priscilla Presley was his maternal grandmother.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Ohio Investigative Unit cites six businesses for violating coronavirus health orders
- Cleveland police: Woman shot, killed after verbal altercation
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, at least 20 injured including off-duty police officer
- Ohio coronavirus cases climb over 100,000, health department confirms
- ‘It’s going to work’: DeWine says he is confident in mail-in voting for presidential election