(WJW) – Summit Mall in Fairlawn and Aurora Premium Outlets will not be open Thanksgiving Day.
The malls are several across the state of Ohio owned by Simon.
Simon announced this week its businesses will not be open on Thanksgiving.
“In these challenging times, we made the decision that we will not open on Thanksgiving Day, instead allowing our associates to spend the holiday with their loved ones,” said David Simon, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President of Simon. Simon properties will reopen on Black Friday.
Several stores, including Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and Kohl’s, have announced they will not be open on Thanksgiving.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Fox 8 Jukebox: Weeden Family Singers
- After this week, you’ll be one step closer to a $1,400 stimulus check
- South Carolina man wanted after taking selfie with John C. Calhoun statue during Capitol riot
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- ‘A new kind of respect’: Historic season ends; a new Cleveland Browns era begins