CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – About 4,000 FirstEnergy customers lost power Wednesday morning.
Flood advisories and warnings are in effect for several more hours.
The bulk of the outages are in Cuyahoga County.
During the peak of the storms there were actually very few outages.
It’s estimated many parts of the area have seen more than two inches of rain.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Wickliffe City Schools ready to roll out wearable Bluetooth technology for staff and students for instant contact tracing
- People magazine reveals its ‘2020 People of the Year’
- Newsfeed Now: Who will get first COVID-19 vaccines; La. COVID patient receives help from across the country
- Show Info: December 2, 2020
- Mnuchin and Powell talk to Congress about pandemic for 2nd consecutive day