AVON LAKE, Ohio (WJW) — Independence Village of Avon Lake treated its residents to a special holiday car parade, which also doubled as a fundraiser.
The public was invited to take part in the parade and make a donation should they want to.
Normally, the facility hosts a wreath auction but had to cancel this year due to the pandemic. So the staff came up with another way to help raise money.
All proceeds from the event benefit the Community Resource Services organization.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- DC Comics changes Superman’s motto, replaces ‘the American way’
- Rain expected through Sunday morning, as fall-like weather finally arrives
- Teacher arrested after student takes marijuana gummies from prize box in classroom, sheriff says
- Famous haunted Car Wash returns to Northeast Ohio this weekend
- Meteorite crashes down on sleeping woman’s bed, missing by inches