*Watch Gov. DeWine discuss what would happen if counties reach purple on the state’s coronavirus map.*
CLEVELAND (WJW) — The Ohio Department of Health released the state’s latest travel advisory on Wednesday.
Multiple states have been added to the list. They include: South Dakota, Idaho, Wisconsin, Iowa, Alabama, Nebraska, Kansas, Nevada, Utah, Mississippi, and Wyoming.
Health officials say these states have high positive testing rates for COVID-19. Anyone who travels to or from these states should self-quarantine for 14 days.
The advisory is intended as a guidance and not a mandate.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Windsor Fire Department puts out blaze reportedly started by unattended space heater
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 7,729 additional cases reported, 21 deaths
- I-TEAM: Local agencies involved in murder investigation of woman from Belmont County
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump