GENEVA-ON-THE-LAKE, Ohio (WJW) – The Geneva-On-The-Lake Police Department is investigating the fatal stabbing of a man Saturday.
Police say two men were fighting on the sidewalk around 2:30 a.m. in the area of 5465 Lake Road East.
Police say 29-year-old Christopher Naska was stabbed in the chest with a knife.
He died at the hospital.
Police say the suspect ran from the scene before officers arrived.
The Geneva-On-The Lake Police Department is working with the Bureau of Criminal Investigation and the Crime Enforcement Agency of Ashtabula County.
Call (440)466-8197 if you have any information that can help law enforcement.
Nasca’s family has set up a GoFundMe page to help with funeral expenses.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Chance for showers, cooler temps expected Thursday
- Dr. Birx: In-person learning should be a school-by-school decision
- 12 new coronavirus cases confirmed in Cleveland Wednesday
- 100th Bomb Group in Cleveland closing down after 37 years, owners cite pandemic
- City of Cleveland releases trick-or-treat times, discourages residents from taking part