SANDUSKY, Ohio (WJW) — Sandusky police have issued warrants for a man wanted in connection to a shooting that left four people hurt.
According to the department, it happened just after midnight near Hancock St. and Neil St.
Police identified the suspect as Maleek Aaron in a post on Facebook.
They said he is considered armed and dangerous and a threat to the public.
One of the victims, who was found shot inside a vehicle, had to be taken by helicopter to a hospital in Cleveland. The other three suffered non-life threatening injuries.
Anyone with information on Aaron’s whereabouts should call their local law enforcement agency. Police said those harboring or assisting him will face prosecution.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Lorain City Schools announce two new COVID-19 cases within district
- Dry day on Wednesday, widespread rain returns Thursday
- Several Highland Heights homes vandalized with paintballs
- Unrest continues in Philadelphia for second night, following deadly police shooting
- Police: Woman covered care-dependent husband with kitty litter after accident