CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — Families in need now have two extra days to apply for Christmas assistance through the Salvation Army of Greater Cleveland.
Those with children 12 years old or younger are welcome to register. On December 18, they’ll be given an assigned time to pick up toys and a Dave’s Supermarket gift card.
According to the Salvation Army, they provided assistance to over 1,819 families.
The following dates have been added:
- Tuesday, November 12 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 13 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Families can go to the these locations to register:
- The Salvation Army East Cleveland Corps
- The Salvation Army Miles Park Corps
- The Salvation Army Ohio City Corps
- The Salvation Army Temple Corps
- The Salvation Army West Park Corps
For more information, please visit their website or call 216-861-8185.
Donations are also being accepted.