CLEVELAND (WJW) — The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame got even brighter this evening with a Christmas tree lighting up the museum’s front plaza.
Kicking off an online tree lighting ceremony, which featured Rock Hall inductee Darlene Love, “The Tree of Hope” is a bright, glorious red.
Take a look at the Rock Hall’s tree in the video above.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Investigation: BGSU fraternity members knew of alcohol dangers before hazing death
- Ohio to change mask orders after new CDC guidance
- Suspect accused of shooting, killing 73-year-old veteran at Maple Heights laundromat pleads guilty
- Petition calling for Tokyo Olympics to be canceled amid pandemic gathers 350,000 signatures
- Pony named French Fry found safe after disappearing while giving rides to kids in Cleveland