Editor’s Note: This missing person has been found.
RITTMAN, Ohio (WJW) — Rittman police are currently looking for a 31-year-old woman who was reported missing.
According to the department, Kayla Cottrell was last seen on Sunday, August 9 and hasn’t been heard from since.
She reportedly left her home in a gray 2005 Toyota Camry with Ohio registration JAL3423.
Kayla is 5’5″ and weighs roughly 190 pounds. She has brown hair and green eyes.
Police believe she could possibly be in the Tuscarawas County area.
Anyone with information should call 330-287-5705 or email Officer Derek Miller at DerekMiller@Rittman.com.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Fox Recipe Box: Potato Stuffed Mushrooms
- ‘It’s a…’: Experts confirm sex of new calf belonging to killer whale who grieved dead calf for 17 days
- Carole Baskin of ‘Tiger King’ fame sued for defamation
- Ohio issues travel advisory for five states due to coronavirus spread
- ‘A bizarre incident’: Brown bear breaks into the Alaska Zoo, kills popular alpaca