(Watch a portion of head coach Kevin Stefanski’s media availability from Thursday in the video player above)
Odell Beckham Jr. was sent home from practice Thursday with an illness.
He remains at home on Friday. The star wide receiver needs two consecutive negative PCR results separated by 24 hours to return to the team’s practice facility, per NFL protocol.
This news comes after the Indianapolis Colts said Friday that several individuals within their organization have tested positive for the coronavirus, days after playing the Browns.
FOLLOW MORE HEADLINES ON FOX8.COM:
- Senate confirms Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- 49 new coronavirus cases reported in Cleveland Monday
- I-TEAM: Clearing up mail-in ballot mysteries in Cuyahoga County
- Father accused of throwing baby off balcony, killing infant
- Anticipated update of COVID-19 advisory pauses return to in-person learning for some local school districts