(Watch a portion of head coach Kevin Stefanski’s media availability from Thursday in the video player above)
Odell Beckham Jr. was sent home from practice Thursday with an illness.
He remains at home on Friday. The star wide receiver needs two consecutive negative PCR results separated by 24 hours to return to the team’s practice facility, per NFL protocol.
This news comes after the Indianapolis Colts said Friday that several individuals within their organization have tested positive for the coronavirus, days after playing the Browns.
FOLLOW MORE HEADLINES ON FOX8.COM:
- Family grieving loss attributed to ‘COVID psychosis’
- Middle school student helps community get new street lamp in effort to combat light pollution
- Cleveland police search for missing 81-year-old man with dementia, mental health disorders
- Officials: Ohio woman stabs, injures 3-year-old boy walking to school bus
- ‘She was so little:’ Mom delivers premature ‘miracle’ baby in car during Texas storm