MADISON, Ohio (WJW) — Regal Vineyards notified customers on Saturday that the corn maze and haunted winery will not be happening this year.
“You may know that other events similar to ours in other counties may be opened. We have been advised that each county has the authority to manage COVID restrictions within their own counties,” they explained. “We are disappointed and as you can see below this is the corn field and maze we planned special for our guests this year and we were ready to go.”
Below is the photo they shared of the corn maze. You can see they made an intricate design that says “UNITED WE STAND” and “PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE.”
Customers said they were sad to hear the news, but the owners promised next year’s maze would be bigger and better than ever.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Need a job? Here’s a list of companies hiring in Northeast Ohio
- Questions surround Kirtland Police Department: I-Team
- Newsfeed Now: Jury deliberations set to start in Chauvin trial; NASA launches helicopter over surface of Mars
- Child life-flighted from Medina County crash
- North Royalton Road Trip: Generations Antiques