*Watch our FOX 8 special above on the voting class of 2020*
(NEXSTAR) – If you’ve flipped on cable news in the last four years, the chances are you know all about Ivanka Trump and Don Jr., but there was a time when the first families where not in the spotlight.
Back before “The Apprentice” existed (or the television for that matter) it took a breakthrough story for White House wives, children and sometimes even pets to become household names.
We wanted to find out how well you’ve read up on 45 presidents worth of first families. Below is a 10 question quiz. Get them all and you are practically ready to move into the Executive Residence at the White House. Get them wrong and, well, you are completely forgiven. There is a really stressful election going on after all.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Warm, muggy weekend continues with chance of Sunday showers
- Indians rally in 9th, top Mariners on throwing error in 10th
- VIDEO: Man proposes to girlfriend among prehistoric creatures at ‘Dino Stroll’ event
- Payment dates released for advanced child tax credit
- Police search for woman allegedly involved in attempted theft at Walmart in Madison Township