SANDUSKY COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) – President Donald Trump will visit Ohio this week.
It will be his first visit to the Buckeye State since the coronavirus pandemic.
President Trump will visit Whirlpool Corp.’s washing machine factory in Clyde.
Air Force One will touch down in Cleveland Thursday afternoon.
The president officially kicked off his 2020 campaign in Toledo in January.
Sen. Rob Portman welcomed the news of the president’s visit.
“I’m pleased that President Trump will be visiting the world-class workforce at Whirlpool’s Clyde factory. Since I joined the Senate in 2011, I’ve successfully fought to level the playing field for Whirlpool’s workers to ensure they can effectively compete with their foreign competitors,” the senator said in a press release.
FOX 8 will keep you updated on the president’s visit as we learn more details.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- New video captures more wrong-way drivers on local highways: I-Team
- 18-year-old shot while sitting in her car, Akron police report
- Jussie Smollett testifies at his trial: ‘There was no hoax’
- Man admitted to another killing just before execution
- Child tax credit: Where do we stand on advance payments in 2022?