SANDUSKY COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) – President Donald Trump will visit Ohio this week.
It will be his first visit to the Buckeye State since the coronavirus pandemic.
President Trump will visit Whirlpool Corp.’s washing machine factory in Clyde.
Air Force One will touch down in Cleveland Thursday afternoon.
The president officially kicked off his 2020 campaign in Toledo in January.
Sen. Rob Portman welcomed the news of the president’s visit.
“I’m pleased that President Trump will be visiting the world-class workforce at Whirlpool’s Clyde factory. Since I joined the Senate in 2011, I’ve successfully fought to level the playing field for Whirlpool’s workers to ensure they can effectively compete with their foreign competitors,” the senator said in a press release.
FOX 8 will keep you updated on the president’s visit as we learn more details.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Lochte flops: Olympic career likely over after 7th in 200 IM
- Ryan Crouser goes big, breaks 31-year-old shot put record
- Akron Symphony Orchestra concert moved indoors due to rain in the forecast
- Emergency C-section causes cut to baby’s face requiring 13 stitches: ‘It’s upsetting, she’s not comfortable’
- President Biden’s family grieving loss of pet dog Champ