(WJW) – A member of the Norwegian Parliament has nominated President Donald Trump for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.
Christian Tybring-Gjedde submitted the nomination, according to FOX News.
Tybring-Gjedde said the Trump administration has played a key role in the establishment of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates in his letter to the nomination committee.
“This agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity,” he wrote.
Tybring-Gjedde has previously nominated President Trump for his meetings with North Korea.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Teacher locked substitute out of classroom after he attacked students, police say
- Cleveland police officer resigns amid allegations of ethics violations
- Wintertime feel: Overnight snow flurries possible followed by cold temps in the morning
- Local business owners optimistic for end of Ohio’s coronavirus health orders
- Family grieving loss attributed to ‘COVID psychosis’