(WJW) – A member of the Norwegian Parliament has nominated President Donald Trump for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.
Christian Tybring-Gjedde submitted the nomination, according to FOX News.
Tybring-Gjedde said the Trump administration has played a key role in the establishment of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates in his letter to the nomination committee.
“This agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity,” he wrote.
Tybring-Gjedde has previously nominated President Trump for his meetings with North Korea.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Amed Rosario’s hit in 10th gives Indians 2-1 win over Cubs
- Aliza Sherman murder case: New details on the investigation
- Willoughby man charged with murder in death of infant son
- Ohio to start vaccinating children 12 to 15 years old on Thursday
- Ohio vaccine lottery: Free 4-year college tuition for kids, $1 million for adults