AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Missing: Shanelle Anderson
- Hot streak continues on Friday with chance for widespread rain in the evening
- Frosty’s bar in Put-in-Bay temporarily closing due to COVID-19 outbreak on the island
- For 1st time, female soldier set to join a Green Beret team
- Mail carrier pleads guilty to altering absentee ballot requests, switching party affiliations