According to police, the shooting occurred around 12:56 a.m. near E. 110th Street and Crestwood Avenue.
Preliminary investigation revealed that the woman was sitting in a car when shots were fired at her from another vehicle.
Officials say she was taken to University Hospitals in a private vehicle. Her condition remains unknown.
The woman’s unborn child did not survive the incident.
This incident remains under investigation. FOX 8 will provide more information as it becomes available.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 883 new cases, 4 new deaths reported
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as a new week begins
- Ohio accepts plan for $300 in federal unemployment aid
- Lebanese PM steps down in wake of Beirut explosion, protests
- Trump denies suggesting his face should be added to Mount Rushmore, but adds ‘it sounds like a good idea to me!’