CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Powerball jackpot has gotten bigger.
No one matched all the numbers in Wednesday’s drawing.
That means the jackpot for Saturday’s drawing is now $470 million.
The cash value is $362.7 million.
The Mega Millions drawing is Friday night.
The jackpot for that is now $490 million.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- 2-year-old killed in crash after broken-down car struck from behind
- Sen. Rob Portman says he will not seek reelection in 2022
- Northeast Ohio man killed in logging accident
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billion
- 15-year-old dies after fight in Walmart; 4 girls arrested