CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Powerball jackpot has gotten bigger.
No one matched all the numbers in Wednesday’s drawing.
That means the jackpot for Saturday’s drawing is now $470 million.
The cash value is $362.7 million.
The Mega Millions drawing is Friday night.
The jackpot for that is now $490 million.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Video: Cleveland police find intruder locked in basement by victim
- Experts: Vaccine doesn’t cause pregnancy problems, but COVID-19 can
- White House commission split on SCOTUS reform ideas
- Police, paramedics pull woman from Lake Erie in early-morning rescue
- Things to know about muni lot parking, tailgating before the Browns game this Sunday