CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Powerball jackpot has gotten bigger.
No one matched all the numbers in Wednesday’s drawing.
That means the jackpot for Saturday’s drawing is now $470 million.
The cash value is $362.7 million.
The Mega Millions drawing is Friday night.
The jackpot for that is now $490 million.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Coroner: No direct link between COVID-19 vaccine and Cincinnati student’s death
- Activate this ‘hidden’ Facebook feature to protect your account from hackers
- 2,003 more COVID-19 cases, 74 new deaths in Ohio
- Need a job? Here’s a list of companies hiring in Northeast Ohio
- Dream Team: Olympic shot put hopeful coached by wife