SHAKER HEIGHTS, Ohio (WJW) — Shaker Heights police are investigating a suspected murder-suicide that left four people dead, including two teenagers.
According to the department, officers responded to a call from a family member for a welfare check at a home in the 18000 block of South Woodland Road on Sunday.
Upon entering the house, officers found the bodies of two adults and two teenagers.
Police do not believe there are any additional suspects. There were no signs of forced entry.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Government shutdown looms amid federal budget feud
- Brian Laundrie left behind wallet, cell phone before disappearing, family attorney says
- Video shows Cleveland officers trying to stop ax-wielding man before shooting him: I-Team
- 6-year-old killed on Colorado amusement ride hadn’t been buckled in, investigators say
- Drivers beware: Here are some of the deadliest road stretches in Ohio