CLEVELAND (WJW) — Cleveland police responded to the area of West 3rd Street and West St. Clair Avenue Tuesday evening, after a man was reportedly shot.
When police arrived around 7 p.m., the 25-year-old shooting victim had already left the scene, driving himself to Cleveland Clinic-Lutheran Hospital. The man was eventually transferred to MetroHealth Medical Center for treatment of gunshot wounds to his legs, police said.
Police reported that the man was in downtown Cleveland with others riding a scooter when a man in a car started firing shots, which hit the victim. The suspect drove away in a black Chevy Impala, which can be seen below:
Those with any information regarding the incident are encouraged to reach out to Crimestoppers at 216-25-CRIME.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Fox Recipe Box: Potato Stuffed Mushrooms
- ‘It’s a…’: Experts confirm sex of new calf belonging to killer whale who grieved dead calf for 17 days
- Carole Baskin of ‘Tiger King’ fame sued for defamation
- Ohio issues travel advisory for five states due to coronavirus spread
- ‘A bizarre incident’: Brown bear breaks into the Alaska Zoo, kills popular alpaca