EAST CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force is offering a reward for the tips that would lead to the capture of Demario Davis.
Davis, 37, is wanted by the East Cleveland Police Department for aggravated murder.
In a press release, law enforcement says Davis shot and killed Demario Beckham on August 28 during a fight.
Davis’ last known address is near the 20700 block of Goller Ave. in Euclid.
Law enforcement say he should be considered armed and dangerous.
If you have any information that can help, you can make an anonymous tip.
Contact the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force at 1-866-4WANTED or Text keyword WANTED and your tip to 847411 (tip411).
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- 14-year-old boy with Asperger syndrome beaten to death
- ‘I’m sick for Odell’: Kevin Stefanski weighs in on injuries as Browns look to next Sunday
- Ohio surpasses 200,000 coronavirus cases, as 2,116 new cases reported Monday
- ‘This guy is winning’: Tracy McCool offers update as husband’s cancer battle marks two years
- Scientists say ‘strange lights’ over Hawaii were likely a rocket from nearly 12 years ago