COLUMBIANA COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) — Salem police have located a missing endangered juvenile named Allison Clark, who was last seen on August 18.
The department shared that the 13-year-old has since been found.
No other details about the case were made available.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- ‘It’s a miracle’: Man cheats death after falling from second floor of apartment complex
- I-TEAM: Mary Jo Pesho killer tries to appeal for new sentence, gets denied
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
- Meadows Turkey Bowl continues with tradition of annual football game on Thanksgiving
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated