COLUMBIANA COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) — Salem police have located a missing endangered juvenile named Allison Clark, who was last seen on August 18.
The department shared that the 13-year-old has since been found.
No other details about the case were made available.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Harry, William seen chatting together after royal funeral
- Ohio shooting sends 4-year-old girl, woman to hospital
- Two Northeast Ohio bars cited for coronavirus health order violations
- This state will offer COVID vaccines in airports
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 1,987 new cases, 83 hospitalizations reported