CLEVELAND (WJW) — The Cleveland Police Department issued a traffic advisory for the I-77 South ramp to I-90 West after a semi-truck flipped Monday afternoon. The Ohio Department of Transportation in Cleveland reports the area is now open.
This afternoon, the truck was reportedly blocking the freeway and was leaking fuel.
The fire department and other emergency responders were called to the scene and drivers were asked to avoid the area.
Find out more at ohgo.com.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- What to expect at an inauguration unlike any other
- Women to wear pearls, Converse on Inauguration Day in Harris’ honor
- US agency orders Ford to recall 3 million vehicles over air bags
- Cleveland establishes call center for coronavirus vaccine questions
- ‘Will be back in some form’: President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania depart D.C. ahead of inauguration