STRUTHERS, Ohio (AP) — Police say a gunman walked into a home and opened fire, killing a 4-year-old and wounding four adults.
Police say two men are in critical condition and two women were shot in the legs.
One woman is the mother of the boy who was killed in the gunfire.
Authorities have not released the names of the victims.
The suspect ran away from the home.
Police say the victims told them they did not know the gunman.
The Mahoning County Homicide Task Force is investigating.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Can I change my vote once I’ve cast my ballot in Ohio?
- Live video: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine holds coronavirus news conference
- Health panel proposes colon cancer tests start at 45, not 50
- Kenny’s celebrating the ‘Best of Cleveland’
- 98 arrested, three missing children found in month-long ‘Operation Double Impact’