CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – Homicide detectives with the Cleveland Division of Police are investigating a shooting death that happened early Thursday morning.
Officers responded to the 16100 block of Walden Ave. just before 1:30 a.m.
Police found a body in the front yard of a home.
FOX 8 crews on the scene reported several vehicles on the street had bullet holes.
Neighbors tell FOX 8 they heard at least 10 gunshots.
The Cleveland Division of Police taped off the area on Walden Ave. as homicide detectives and the crime scene unit gathered evidence.
The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner has identified the victim as Devonte King, 22.
Police have not said if they are looking for a suspect.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Man sentenced for Willoughby Hills hit-and-run that injured woman walking dog
- ‘Paul Rudd is a real hero’: Actor hands out cookies to early voters at polls in Brooklyn, video goes viral
- Port Clinton postpones Trick or Treat due to coronavirus
- Second stimulus checks: How negotiations went from optimistic to ugly
- Newsfeed Now: Biden returns to Iowa; Trump plays defense in Mich., Wis.