STRONGSVILLE, Ohio (WJW) — Police in Strongsville said in a Facebook post early Tuesday that an 8-year-old boy reported missing Monday from a hotel was found “deceased.”
In a news release Tuesday morning, police said, sadly, the child — Christopher Johnson– was found in the hotel pool.
Christopher was first reported missing around 2:45 p.m. Monday from the Holiday Inn on Royalton Road. He had only been missing about 25 minutes at that time. In a Facebook post on the department’s page, police said the child had disabilities.
Strongsville police said multiple agencies responded to assist in locating the child and that all available personnel searched the facility and surrounding area. The incident remains under investigation.
“Please extend your thoughts and prayers to his family,” police said in an updated post on Facebook early Tuesday.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- ‘Little has changed’: Man whose father died in his arms during Dayton shooting still fighting for change one year later
- Drive-Ins RT: BK Rootbeer Drive In
- Drive-Ins RT: African Safari Wildlife Park
- Drive-Ins RT: Aut-O-Rama Drive-In
- August 3, 2020 Road Trip: Drive-Ins