FINDLAY, Ohio (WJW) — Findlay police are asking for the public’s help finding a missing 21-year-old man.
According to the department, Blake Evan Olney was last seen in the 300 block of N. Main St. near Brew U around 2:30 a.m. on June 28.
Blake is 5’11”, weighs 130 pounds, has medium length black hair and brown eyes. He has tattoos on his chest and birthmarks on his lower back.
If you have any information, please call the Findlay Police Department at 419-424-7150.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Ohio Investigative Unit cites six businesses for violating coronavirus health orders
- Cleveland police: Woman shot, killed after verbal altercation
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, at least 20 injured including off-duty police officer
- Ohio coronavirus cases climb over 100,000, health department confirms
- ‘It’s going to work’: DeWine says he is confident in mail-in voting for presidential election