FINDLAY, Ohio (WJW) — Findlay police are asking for the public’s help finding a missing 21-year-old man.
According to the department, Blake Evan Olney was last seen in the 300 block of N. Main St. near Brew U around 2:30 a.m. on June 28.
Blake is 5’11”, weighs 130 pounds, has medium length black hair and brown eyes. He has tattoos on his chest and birthmarks on his lower back.
If you have any information, please call the Findlay Police Department at 419-424-7150.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Search continues for man and woman last seen in Lorain over a month ago
- Three officers injured while responding to ‘massive’ college party
- Police search for 73-year-old man with dementia missing from Elyria
- Ohio school district requiring students to double mask when in-person learning resumes
- Homicide investigation: Youngstown man fatally shot during domestic dispute, police say