CLEVELAND (WJW) — Fentanyl is a drug so potent, it can kill you. And now the deadly drug is being disguised as a common prescription medication.
The drug is turning up in our neighborhoods under the guise of Oxycodone or Oxy.
The FOX 8 I-Team‘s Tom Meyer has the full investigation in the video above.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Cleveland police: Shooting victim pushed out of van onto hospital sidewalk
- 12 RTA employees test positive for coronavirus this week
- Hyundai, Kia fined for delaying US engine failure recalls
- Is your Amazon Black Friday purchase a good deal? This tool will tell you if the price has been lower
- Ohio electoral votes certified for President Trump