MALVERN, Ohio (WJW) – Fire crews are working to get a large fire under control at AAM Metal Forming/Colfor Manufacturing.
The factory is on Alliance Rd. NW in Malvern.
The fire broke out sometime early Tuesday morning.
The Carroll County Sheriff’s Office tells FOX 8 they have not had any reports of injuries.
There is no word on what caused the fire.
Due to concern about the smoke, Brown Local Schools has cancelled classes for the day.
The district says the schools also have no water pressure.
AAM is headquartered in Detroit and employs more than 21,000 people around the world.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- 14-year-old boy with Asperger syndrome beaten to death
- ‘I’m sick for Odell’: Kevin Stefanski weighs in on injuries as Browns look to next Sunday
- Ohio surpasses 200,000 coronavirus cases, as 2,116 new cases reported Monday
- ‘This guy is winning’: Tracy McCool offers update as husband’s cancer battle marks two years
- Scientists say ‘strange lights’ over Hawaii were likely a rocket from nearly 12 years ago