MALVERN, Ohio (WJW) – Fire crews are working to get a large fire under control at AAM Metal Forming/Colfor Manufacturing.
The factory is on Alliance Rd. NW in Malvern.
The fire broke out sometime early Tuesday morning.
The Carroll County Sheriff’s Office tells FOX 8 they have not had any reports of injuries.
There is no word on what caused the fire.
Due to concern about the smoke, Brown Local Schools has cancelled classes for the day.
The district says the schools also have no water pressure.
AAM is headquartered in Detroit and employs more than 21,000 people around the world.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Teacher locked substitute out of classroom after he attacked students, police say
- Cleveland police officer resigns amid allegations of ethics violations
- Wintertime feel: Overnight snow flurries possible followed by cold temps in the morning
- Local business owners optimistic for end of Ohio’s coronavirus health orders
- Family grieving loss attributed to ‘COVID psychosis’