This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CLEVELAND (WJW) — The Cleveland Fire Department rescued three dogs from a home on fire and shared the photos on their Facebook page.

Fire crews and a neighbor rescued Royal, Scamper and Shenzi from Thursday’s house fire at West 49th Street south of Spokane, while the residents were away.

The department told FOX 8 that EMS provided one of the dogs with oxygen using their pet mask.

“The dog who received oxygen didn’t have soot in his mouth, so that’s a good sign,” the department said. “He needed some fresh air, but never appeared to have lost consciousness.”

Officials say the cause of the fire is electrical/unintentional. No injuries were reported.