GREEN, Ohio (WJW) — A local ice cream shop is having some fun this holiday season with a tribute to the movie Elf, starring the hilarious Will Ferrell.
Pav’s Creamery decided to recreate Buddy’s famous breakfast dish with a version of their own.
They introduced “Buddy’s Breakfast Sundae” on Facebook, which features vanilla kustard shaped like spaghetti, mini rainbow marshmallows, M&M’s, S’Mores Pop-Tarts and chocolate sauce.
Customers were excited to hear the news and seemed eager to try out the sundae.
“Whoever made this needs a raise!” wrote one person.
“Great idea!!! Glad it’s not real spaghetti. Lol,” said another.
The delectable dessert is available at all Pav’s location and can also be ordered on Door Dash.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Cleveland police searching for missing, endangered 16-year-old girl
- Biden twists ankle while playing with dog, visits a doctor
- Watch Live: Winter storm watch issued for some Northeast Ohio counties starting Monday
- Windsor Fire Department puts out blaze reportedly started by unattended space heater
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close