(WJW) — Marvel star Paul Rudd treated voters waiting in line to vote early in Brooklyn this week, and their interactions are going viral.
TODAY reports Rudd, 52, handed out cookies and took selfies with those waiting in line in the rain.
Brian Rosenworcel, who is a drummer for the band Guster, tweeted video.
Rudd is heard saying as he’s handing out the cookies: “I want to say thank you for coming out and voting and doing your part.”
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 7,729 additional cases reported, 21 deaths
- I-TEAM: Local agencies involved in murder investigation of woman from Belmont County
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- Monolith discovered in Utah desert has mysteriously disappeared, officials say
- Fauci: US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead