CLEVELAND (WJW) — More than a hundred patients at Cleveland Clinic Children’s took part in the hospital’s annual Halloween Carnival.
This year’s celebration, which is hosted by the Hope for Henry Foundation, looked much different due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Instead of a big party, caregivers went room to room instead to pass out candy to the patients and their families.
You can see some of the adorable costumes in the photos below.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Man jumps into Lake Michigan for 365th straight day to relieve stress
- LIVE: Biden speaks following G-7 Summit in England
- Walk to Remember returns to in-person at Cleveland Metroparks Zoo; Kristi Capel there to greet participants
- Ohio State Highway Patrol investigates serious injury crash
- Canton brothers’ lemonade stand raises $2,000 for families battling cancer