CLEVELAND (WJW) — More than a hundred patients at Cleveland Clinic Children’s took part in the hospital’s annual Halloween Carnival.
This year’s celebration, which is hosted by the Hope for Henry Foundation, looked much different due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Instead of a big party, caregivers went room to room instead to pass out candy to the patients and their families.
You can see some of the adorable costumes in the photos below.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Brecksville man celebrates life with nephew who became his living donor
- Massive brush fire burns at least 50 acres in Ashtabula County
- Willowick festival makes safety changes after last year’s violence, arrests
- Churchill Downs suspending races after 12 horses die
- I-Team: New video shows how fake cops pulled over driver