CLEVELAND (WJW) — More than a hundred patients at Cleveland Clinic Children’s took part in the hospital’s annual Halloween Carnival.
This year’s celebration, which is hosted by the Hope for Henry Foundation, looked much different due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Instead of a big party, caregivers went room to room instead to pass out candy to the patients and their families.
You can see some of the adorable costumes in the photos below.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Is your Amazon Black Friday purchase a good deal? This tool will tell you if the price has been lower
- Ohio electoral votes certified for President Trump
- Disney to lay off 4,000 more at California, Florida parks
- Brunswick officers honored for saving the life of a man who crashed car during a chase
- Wanted: Amherst police look for person who sprayed drive-thru worker in the face