PARMA, Ohio (WJW) — Parma residents were greeted to some holiday cheer this morning.
Councilmember Kristin Saban organized a special drive-by parade featuring Santa Claus.
Santa and some other special guests cruised down many of the side streets to say hello.
Residents were invited to stand in their yards and driveways to watch the festivities.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Senate confirms Antony Blinken as 71st secretary of state
- Miley Cyrus to play Super Bowl concert for vaccinated frontline workers
- Kellyanne Conway accused of tweeting topless photo of 16-year-old daughter
- WATCH: Dashcam video of police chase involving Cleveland mayor’s grandson
- Polk County ‘Paramedic of the Year’ arrested in theft of COVID vaccines