Those entering Ohio after travel to states reporting positive testing rates of 15% or higher for COVID-19 are advised to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Positivity rate is an indicator of how much COVID-19 there is in a community, and ODH is recommending against travel to those states with high positivity.
If someone must travel, ODH is recommending 14 days of self-quarantine after leaving those locations. This advisory is intended for both leisure and business travel.
This is a guidance not a mandate, according to the Ohio Department of Health.
Other states on Ohio’s travel advisory list include:
- South Dakota
- North Dakota
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Lake effect snow showers, but warm days are ahead
- Garland scores 24 points, Cavaliers beat Bulls 115-92
- Cleveland parents looking for justice after son run over, killed following I-90 crash
- Padilla: 700 military sites have toxic chemicals in water
- Homicide detectives investigating after man shot, killed in Canton