According to OSHP, the crash occurred on Gracemont Street, west of Dueber Avenue, around 9:55 p.m.
A 52-year-old Uniontown man was driving his motorcycle westbound on Gracemont Street when he lost control of the vehicle after navigating a curve. The driver traveled off the right side of the road and struck a guardrail, before the bike overturned.
Both the man and his passenger, a 48-year-old Uniontown woman, were ejected.
The driver sustained serious incapacitating injuries during the crash. The passenger sustained minor injuries.
Both were taken to Aultman Hospital. Their conditions remain unknown.
OSHP says both the driver and passenger were not wearing helmets at the time of the crash.
Alcohol is believed to be a factor in the crash.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Springfield Township police searching for 15-year-old girl reported missing
- LIVE: President Trump to hold White House news briefing
- Michael Vick working to clear way for ex-felons to vote in Florida
- History made with female coaches, official during Browns game
- AP Top 25: Ohio State reenters at No. 6 before season has even started