PERRY TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WJW) — Canton troopers are investigating a two-vehicle car crash that seriously injured four people Sunday morning.
According to an Ohio State Highway Patrol report, the accident happened on Tuscarawas Street in Perry Township at around 10 a.m.
The initial report indicates that a 17-year old drove her Buick Regal “left of center” hitting an 81-year-old man’s Ford Escape, which was traveling in the opposite direction. The man and the two other riders in his vehicle were seriously injured and taken to the hospital.
The teen driver had to be removed from her heavily-damaged car and was also transported to the hospital with injuries, troopers reported.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Cleveland mayor to address city’s snow response
- Cleveland Guardians finalize new Progressive Field lease, renovation funding
- 12,108 COVID-19 cases, 446 hospitalizations reported in Ohio
- South Euclid man arrested in beating death of 91-year-old mother
- Hospitalizations drop 25% in Ohio, still a ‘long way to go’