TUSCARAWAS TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WJW) – The Ohio State Highway Patrol is looking for a suspect in a hit-skip crash.
It happened on U.S. 30 in Tuscarawas Township on September 29 around 8:40 p.m.
According to the Ohio State Highway Patrol, a 2020 Ford Escape was hit from behind and forced into a guardrail.
The Ford then flipped and landed on its roof.
Witnesses say the suspect vehicle was an early 2000s gray Dodge Ram 2500 pick-up with front end damage.
The driver left the scene headed west on US-30.
If you can have information that can help, call the Ohio State Highway Patrol at (330)433-6200.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- 100-year-old nun known for praying for all at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center contracts COVID-19
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 10,835 new cases, 156 new deaths reported
- Beachwood Place puts new security measure in place to detect weapons
- Judge orders attorneys, adviser to explain bailout bill work
- 3-year-old Cleveland boy shot in hand by stray bullet