Troopers say the crash happened at the intersection of Columbia West River Road and Osborne Road at approximately 7:16 p.m.
A 50-year-old riding a Monster Moto 80cc mini bike was traveling eastbound on Osborne Road when he failed to yield from a posted stop sign.
He was struck by a 1993 M99 Humvee traveling southbound on Columbia West River Road.
The 50-year-old was not wearing a helmet or other safety gear and sustained serious physical injuries in the crash. He was life-flighted from South West General Hospital to MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland. His current condition remains unknown.
Officials say the Humvee driver, a 45-year-old man, did not sustain any injuries.
This investigation remains ongoing.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Ohio surpasses 200,000 coronavirus cases, as 2,116 new cases reported Monday
- ‘This guy is winning’: Tracy McCool offers update as husband’s cancer battle marks two years
- Scientists say ‘strange lights’ over Hawaii were likely a rocket from nearly 12 years ago
- NASA discovers water on the sunlit surface of Moon
- Man charged in death of 14-year-old Carroll County teen strikes plea deal