(WJW) — One thing we can all count on this fall: Starbucks‘ famous Pumpkin Spice Latte.
The coffee chain announced the drink will make a comeback sometime this year, but it didn’t give a date.
Last year, Pumpkin Spice Lattes returned in late August.
Customers may also be able to get the popular drink quicker than ever before. In a company earnings call, Starbucks also announced more locations will have curbside pick-up, drive-thrus and mobile-only pick-up locations.
More than 400 Starbucks locations will close as the company undergoes restructuring plans. The goal is to move toward convenient coffeehouses.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Viral video shows man hanging off back of truck at high speeds in Colorado
- Summer Coolers: Fresh Lemonade, Spicy Ginger Lemonade & Lemon Basil Ice Tea
- 10-year-old girl’s mother murdered during online class as teacher witnesses confrontation
- Ohio’s travel advisory remains for six states with widespread coronavirus, more could be added
- Want some coffee with your coffee? Dunkin’ launching cereal line