(WJW) — One thing we can all count on this fall: Starbucks‘ famous Pumpkin Spice Latte.
The coffee chain announced the drink will make a comeback sometime this year, but it didn’t give a date.
Last year, Pumpkin Spice Lattes returned in late August.
Customers may also be able to get the popular drink quicker than ever before. In a company earnings call, Starbucks also announced more locations will have curbside pick-up, drive-thrus and mobile-only pick-up locations.
More than 400 Starbucks locations will close as the company undergoes restructuring plans. The goal is to move toward convenient coffeehouses.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Search continues for man and woman last seen in Lorain over a month ago
- Three officers injured while responding to ‘massive’ college party
- Police search for 73-year-old man with dementia missing from Elyria
- Ohio school district requiring students to double mask when in-person learning resumes
- Homicide investigation: Youngstown man fatally shot during domestic dispute, police say