But there’s much more to explore.
On the way:
If you’re heading down Interstate 71 through Ashland, there is one place you must go: Grandpa’s Cheesebarn. Stocked with cheese, jerky and fudge, it’s perfect for picking up road trip snacks or giving as a gift when you return.
This family-owned and operated vineyard is minutes away from Route 30. Listen to live music on the large patio. Carry-out is available so you can enjoy a glass later.
While you’re there:
Hike the trails of Mohican State Park. Check out Clearfork Gorge, the hemlock forest and Mohican River.
Close to the canoe livery and perfect for the whole family. Serving up pizza, burgers and other favorites.
Located at Landoll’s Mohican Castle with outdoor dining space and delicious weekly specials. Reservations are recommended and can be made online. Kid friendly.
read the latest stories on FOX8.com below:
- Trolls doll pulled after complaints it promotes child abuse
- LIVE: Cuyahoga County officials provide coronavirus update
- Ready to have the time of your life? Jennifer Grey returning for ‘Dirty Dancing’ sequel
- Plane skids off runway in India; 14 killed, dozens hurt
- Six Shoreby Club employees test positive for COVID-19 before President Trump’s visit