MANSFIELD, Ohio (WJW) – The Ohio State Highway Patrol is investigating a deadly crash that happened in Mansfield.
Troopers responded to State Route 39 near State Route 603 just before 2 p.m. Monday.
According to a press release from OSHP, a man headed west on SR-39 went left of the centerline and hit another car head-on.
OSHP reports both drivers had to be rescued from their vehicles.
The driver of the vehicle that crossed the centerline died at the hospital.
He’s been identified as Aaron Carlson of Loudonville.
The other driver, a 17-year-old, was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Alcohol and drugs are not suspected to be a factor in the crash, according to OSHP.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Kobe Bryant’s widow to settle lawsuit over deadly crash
- ‘Chase the Flavor’ helps you sharpen your cooking skills without leaving your own kitchen
- Britney Spears set to make rare remarks to conservatorship judge
- ‘Hero bartender’ saves woman from harassment using fake receipt
- Jared Bell, of Drake and Josh, to answer to charges against him in court