According to YCSO, a deputy pulled over a speeding driver early Tuesday morning. The deputy said the driver was unable to stay in their lane.
The deputy says they could smell marijuana while talking to the driver.
A K9 unit alerted deputies to the odor of drugs, prompting a search of the vehicle.
According to YCSO, the truck contained 280 pounds of marijuana, 4 pounds of cocaine, and 8,000 fentanyl pills.
The driver, Crystal Briley, 39, of Ohio, was arrested.
She’s being held on multiple drug charges on a $500,000 bond.
Read more FOX8.com headlines, below:
- Ohio to stop federal $300-a-week unemployment benefits
- ‘No need to panic’: White House says things will be back to normal now that Colonial Pipeline is back online
- Woman assaulted with meat at South Euclid Walmart
- CDC: People who are vaccinated do not need to wear masks inside in most places
- Gina DeJesus carjacked at gunpoint: I-Team