(WJW) – The Ohio Turnpike issued a travel ban for high-profile vehicles.
The travel ban started Friday at 6 a.m. and continues through 8 a.m. Sunday.
During that time, the following vehicles will not be permitted on the Turnpike:
– High-profile (exceeding 7’6″) tow-behind trailers, campers, boats and enclosed trailers (excluding 5th wheel trailers).
– Commercial trucks towing an empty single 53-foot trailer
– Mobile homes, office trailers and livestock trailers
– LCV double-trailer combinations exceeding 90 feet in length
– LCV triple-trailer combinations
Winter Storm Warnings have been issued for most of Northeast Ohio beginning late Thursday night and early Friday morning for dangerously cold temperatures.
Keep up with the latest forecast here.