Jenkins told our sister-station, WTRF, the numbers are unclear, and it was a diverse group. “There were graduating seniors from our district and Shadyside and other places.”
“There were underclassmen, and there were those who had graduated several years ago.”
So Bellaire has suspended all extracurricular activities for the time being, and has closed the buildings to everyone.
He says the schools will be deep cleaned and sanitized, and activities will only be resumed when everyone is out of quarantine.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Can you repeat that? Hearing trouble becomes more obvious with masks
- Ohio expects batch of COVID-19 vaccine around Dec. 15
- How Ohio and other states cook Thanksgiving turkey: roast, deep-fry, smoke
- President Trump, first lady Melania Trump pardon Thanksgiving turkey in annual White House tradition
- These are the Thanksgiving foods safe for your pets to eat