**In the video, above, Summit County health officials encourage districts to delay fall sports**
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – Ohio’s sales tax holiday is set for August 7-9.
The incentive runs from 12 a.m. Friday, August 7 to 11:59 p.m. Sunday, August 9.
During the holiday, the following items are exempt from sales and use tax:
- An item of clothing priced at $75 or less
- An item of school supplies priced at $20 or less
- An item of school instructional material priced at $20 or less
- Items used in a trade or business are not exempt under the sales tax holiday.
For more information regarding the sales tax holiday, please refer to the Department’s Sales Tax Holiday Frequently Asked Questions available in its FAQ Section. You can also call the Ohio Department of Taxation at 1-800-304-3211.
READ MORE OF THE LATEST POSTS ON FOX8.COM, BELOW:
- Trolls doll pulled after complaints it promotes child abuse
- LIVE: Cuyahoga County officials provide coronavirus update
- Ready to have the time of your life? Jennifer Grey returning for ‘Dirty Dancing’ sequel
- Plane skids off runway in India; 14 killed, dozens hurt
- Six Shoreby Club employees test positive for COVID-19 before President Trump’s visit