Police arrested Amos Moore after receiving reports last week that a man in Powhatan Point, Ohio, had cut open his wrists and was flicking blood on family members and threatening to inject them with liquid mercury.
While at the residence, Belmont County Sheriff’s deputies said they found suspected heroin, fentanyl and methamphetamine.
Police said they also found a syringe of what they suspect was liquid mercury.
Moore was held Friday on two counts of felony drug possession and domestic violence. He was taken to the Belmont County Jail.
FOLLOW THE LATEST HEADLINES ON FOX8.COM:
- Joe and Jill Biden train tour launches from Cleveland Wednesday
- Can Cookie save the season? Cleveland Indians need a win tonight to keep the season alive
- ‘I am woman’ singer Helen Reddy dies at 78
- Clouds, wind, and rain; cooler air pushes in tomorrow
- From ‘Will you shut up man?’ to ‘Everyone knows he’s a liar,’ first presidential debate goes off the rails