A transportation bill signed by Gov. Mike DeWine allows drivers to have rear plates only starting July 1. Commercial tractors must display the license plate on the front of the vehicle.
The Ohio Department of Public Safety reminds drivers that failing to properly display the single license plate is a minor misdemeanor and a strict liability offense.
Several states, including those that border Ohio, do not require a front plate.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- What to expect as Winter Weather Advisory hits Northeast Ohio through Tuesday morning
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Disneyland & Disney World to revamp Jungle Cruise, remove ‘negative depictions’ of Indigenous people
- Report: HBO Max developing a ‘Harry Potter’ TV series
- Target employees to receive $500-plus pandemic bonus