DAYTON, Ohio (AP) — A 4-month-old Ohio girl has died after she was reportedly found with a dog lying on top of her on New Year’s Eve, police said.
Emergency dispatchers in Montgomery County said a man called at about 7 p.m. Thursday and said he awoke to find the animal on top of the baby, who was unconscious and wasn’t breathing, the Dayton Daily News reported.
The girl was taken to Dayton Children’s Hospital, where she was pronounced dead, police said. The Montgomery County coroner’s office identified her as Raelynn Larrison of Dayton. An autopsy is planned and police are investigating.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Kobe Bryant’s widow to settle lawsuit over deadly crash
- ‘Chase the Flavor’ helps you sharpen your cooking skills without leaving your own kitchen
- Britney Spears set to make rare remarks to conservatorship judge
- ‘Hero bartender’ saves woman from harassment using fake receipt
- Jared Bell, of Drake and Josh, to answer to charges against him in court