This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CLEVELAND (WJW) — Cleveland firefighters battled a fire at St. Rocco Parish Saturday night.

According to the Cleveland Fire Department, the cause of the fire was an accidental/electrical issue.

The total damages are reported to be about $25K.

Fire officials told FOX 8 they responded at around 7:30 p.m. to the fire on Fulton Ave. It was reported to be in the ceiling of the gym. A crew of over 40 firefighters was able to get it under control and put it out.

One firefighter was transported to the hospital in stable condition. He was treated for a facial injury and released.